Alpharetta is a highly sought after area for families looking for a combination of great schools and an excellent quality of life. Alpharetta boasts over 600 technology companies, award winning schools and 750 acres of parkland. The Avalon, a $600 million upscale mixed use development, embodies modern Southern charm with a mix of shopping, dining and nightlife. Families seek out Alpharetta for the high quality of life and strong local business climate. Alpharetta is truly a wonderful place to call home!
Below are some highlights of Alpharetta living:
- Saturday morning Farmers Market April – October
- 150+ downtown events throughout the year
- Only 25 miles from downtown Atlanta
- Over 150 dining options, including fine dining and locally owned eateries
- Minutes to Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, a large outdoor concert venue
- Big Creek Greenway, an 8+ mile trail
- Upscale Avalon shopping and NorthPoint Mall
- IronKids Alpharetta, AARP Triathlon, Tour de Georgia and many other sporting events
- Brand new City Center, a 22 acre redevelopment that is home to a new library, 5 acre park, town square, city hall and parking garage for downtown shopping and dining.