Milton: Rural Charm & Small Town Life Only 30 Miles From Atlanta
The City of Milton lies on the outskirts of Alpharetta, GA and is known for its rural appeal with many beautiful neighborhoods scattered between horse farms and rural land. Alpharetta boasts over 600 technology companies, award winning schools and 750 acres of parkland. The Avalon, a $600 million upscale mixed use development, embodies modern Southern charm with a mix of shopping, dining and nightlife. Families seek out Milton for the high quality of life and strong local business climate. Milton is truly a wonderful place to call home!
Below are some highlights of Alpharetta/Milton living:
- Saturday morning Farmers Market April – October
- 150+ downtown events throughout the year
- Only 25 miles from downtown Atlanta
- Over 150 dining options, including fine dining and locally owned eateries
- Minutes to Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, a large outdoor concert venue
- Big Creek Greenway, an 8+ mile trail
- Upscale Avalon shopping and NorthPoint Mall
- IronKids Alpharetta, AARP Triathlon, Tour de Georgia and many other sporting events
- Brand new City Center, a 22 acre redevelopment that is home to a new library, 5 acre park, town square, city hall and parking garage for downtown shopping and dining.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.